Disney World, the land where dreams come true, a place to release your inner child, a life long dream of millions of people across the globe is to visit Disney World. For many it is a once in a lifetime opportunity, so if you get the chance to go you don;t want to waste a second of it! Here is 50 of the best things to do and see when you visit Disney World Florida.
- See the welcome show.
2. Watch the Festival of the Lion King
3. Make a wish in Cinderella’s wishing well.
4. Try ‘The Kitchen Sink’
5. Get a pair of Mickey Ears embroidered with your name.
6. Have an Epcot Margarita.
7. Attend Epcot’s Food & Wine Festival.
8. Eat a Dole Whip.
9. Dine at the ‘Be Our Guest’ Restaurant.
10. Visit the Haunted Mansion.
11. Go on a Safari.
12. Visit Pandora – The World of Avatar.
13. Watch the Finding Nemo Musical.
14. Watch the Lights, Motors, Action! Stunt Show.
15. Enjoy some water sports.
16. Go on a Jungle Cruise.
17. Ride the Monorail.
18. See the Animatronics of the Country Bear Jamboree.
19. Ride the ‘Dumbo The Flying Elephant’ attraction.
20. Watch the Main Street Electrical Parade.
21. Watch the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular.
22. See the Diamond Mine from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
23. Ride the Kali River Rapids.
24. Ride the Carousel of Progress.
25. Fly in a hot air balloon.
26. Take a trail ride on a horse.
27. Go to a campfire cookout.
28. Visit Disney’s Boardwalk.
29. Shop at Disney Springs.
30. Go fishing.
31. Ride in a floating car.
32. Meet ever Princess.
33. Go to “La Nouba” the Cirque de Soleil Show.
34. Go on the “It’s a Small World” ride.
35. Eat every item on the secret menu.
36. Ride Cinderella’s horse on the Carousel.
37. Visit the “Affection Section” petting zoo.
38. Ride the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
39. Visit Disney’s Coral Reef.
40. Walk the Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail.
41. Watch Mickey’s PhilharMagic.
42. See the Reflections of China.
43. See the Tree of Life at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
44. Talk to Crush the Turtle in Epcot.
45. Visit the Enchanted Tiki Room.
46. Ride the Wildlife Express Train.
47. Ride the Liberty Square Riverboat.
48. Watch Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage.
49. Watch the Jeweled Dragon Acrobats.
50. Meet Alice in Wonderland at the Mad Tea Party.
I hope you enjoyed this post! What items are on your Disney World bucketlist? Tell me in the comments section below!
2 thoughts on “Disney World Bucketlist: 50 Things To Do & See On Your Next Visit To Disney World”
Incredible, I want to go someday. Thank you for sharing. xx
It’s always like taking a respite from the daily grind. Always worth a trip, even working through the crowds and the cost. 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person