Who doesn’t love finding a bargain when shopping online? What if I told you there were ways you could save money on all of your online purchases? I know it sounds too good to be true – but trust me you can! Here are 7 tips for saving money when shopping online.
- Keep items in your basket – after a few weeks many retailers will offer you a discount on some or all of your items.
- Search for your item on Google Shopping to compare prices with different retailers.
- Search Twitter and Instagram for blogger/influencer promo codes, you will find these for almost every brand or store and the discounts can be quite high too!
- Sign up to brand email subscriptions – they often send you exclusive money off coupons
- Use cashback websites such as eBates, you could save up to 25% on your purchases!
- Use Greentoe.com to negotiate prices, simply find the product you want, set the price you’d like to pay for the item and the website will haggle with the company to get you the best deal possible
- Combine coupons – many companies will allow you to use multiple coupons on a purchase giving you even better savings!
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you know any tips for saving money when shopping online tell me in the comments section below!